WHY SHOULD YOU SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THE INVITATION TO JOIN?
- The Association focuses exclusively on the successful management of retirement housing facilities. This focus aims to ensure financially sustainable and well-managed facilities where the interest, rights, dignity, needs and safety of retirees are protected and guaranteed in a stable environment.
- The ASC serves as a consumer protection group for retirement housing schemes and other stakeholders.
- Our core values ensure that the interest of our members is the first and foremost priority:
- Maintain the highest possible standards to ensure that management and members are committed to professional and ethical conduct.
- Respect the individual legal identity and autonomy of members by not interfering with their household issues.
- Members adhere to relevant legislation to manage and operate retirement facilities.
- Sustained transparency during all activities and counselling of the ASC.
- Support members to stay abreast with the latest development in the industry, changing legislation, research findings, here and abroad.